Episode 18 fpr 2017 is truly massive, as your regular host Andrew Demack interviews Brisbane’s own new world champion Cameron Wright, and Cathy Peel “interviews” the voice of cycling, Mr Phil Liggett. Unbelievable is the word that comes to mind.
Here is Episode 11 for 2017 of the Briztreadley podcast, hosted by Andrew Demack and Jordana Blackman.
In which we discuss:
- The Bayview Blast (and grab a quick interview with male elite winner Michael England)
- Bicycle Queensland’s Y2W rail trail ride
- Australian women doing great things in the mtb World Cups in Europe
- & Jordana’s course in beginner downhilling!
Thanks as always to Eleanor Jackson for voiceovers and Vulfpeck for the theme song ‘Speedwalker’.
Andrew Demack and 20% co-host Cathy Peel discuss upcoming bike events around SEQ.
It’s the plugs episode of Briztreadley.
Plugs and patches. Don’t forget patches.
So this is Episode 8 for 2017, right about the time where I start to cash in on all this podcasting, with the sweet merchandising.
By giving away the exclusive Briztreadley patch! (Umm where was the monetisation again?)
We’ve got some good conversation with Jan Stevenson of Cycleway, plus Hayden Lester braved the heat of Toowoomba for the Oceania MTB Championships.
But if you want a patch, post in the comments on Facebook, tagging the person you want to introduce to the podcast for the very first time!
Here’s Andrew Demack with Episode 6 of Briztreadley for 2017, with all the details you need to know about the Track Nationals in Brisbane this weekend coming, and the Oceania MTB championships in Toowoomba a week later, and the Australian National MTB Champs in Canungra in two weeks!
Thanks Hayden Lester for co-hosting, and our interview subjects Bob Davis and Cameron Wright!
Here’s Episode 5 for 2017 of the Briztreadley podcast, hosted by Andrew Demack.
In this episode:
- A brief tribute to friend of the show and Bicycle Queensland stalwart Sholto Douglas, who died in late January.
- An interview with Troy Szczurkowski before he sets off on the 2017 Iditarod Trail Invitational.
Here is episode 4 for 2017 of the Briztreadley podcast, featuring Gillian Duncan.
Also in this episode, Hayden Lester brings us up to speed with the latest from the National cross-country series, this time from Armidale in NSW.
Episode 3 of the Briztreadley podcast for 2017 … and it features
- Co-host Cathy Peel with an update on her new role within the Commonwealth Games
- Coverage of the Wild West XC and Samford cyclocross races, including interviews with Jared Graves, Declan Kilkenny and Been Albany
- An in-depth look at media coverage of the recent Santos Womens Tour, with our Adelaide correspondent Jordana Blackman.
And if you know who Anna Meares’ newest best friend is, be the first to comment on the Facebook post and one of these souvenirs from the opening of her eponymous velodrome will be yours*.
Here is episode 2 for 2017 of the Briztreadley podcast.
Joining host Andrew Demack in the studio this week is Hayden Lester.
Among the stories we cover:
- Dan McConnell and the battle to be a sponsored rider in the UCI XC World Cup
- Cyclocross in Japan, Hungary, Belgium, and Samford.
- The Santos Womens Tour
- The Tour Down Under
- and so much more! Well, not much more really. That was about it.
The Briztreadley podcast is back for 2017!
Hosted by Andrew Demack. Co-hosts this week are mtb guru Mike Blewitt and cycle-touring’s Jan Stevenson.
Among the stuff we get into:
- The 2017 road nationals in Bunninyong.
- The first and second round of the MTB cross-country national series. Massive win to AB!
- Touring the Loire Valley, or the Tasmanian Trail, or the new trails at Cape Pallarenda near Townsville.
- Just generally riding our bikes and having fun.